God says to Nigeria

I have given you a missionary spirit and am surely going to change the nations of the earth through you. But now I will give you the anointing to change your nation.

The Lord says, “I am going to begin to unravel the corrupt system in Nigeria and men will say it is impossible but I say with God all things are possible”. There is going to be a revival in the Universities and this revival is going to be of such a large magnitude, that the revival in the Universities will affect the secondary schools and will affect the primary schools. And I am going to change Nigeria to the next generation says God. And the Lord says the unity of the leaders is coming. It’s going to uproot and dethrone the occult. For I’m going to overthrow the occult spirit. And I’m going to use Nigeria to heal the rest of Africa because what happens in Nigeria will affect the whole continent.”

The Lord says I’m going to use the Nigerians in Russia. There will be many churches

planted in Russia. The Lord says I’m going to use your nation. I’m going to use you in the Middle East, God say I’m getting ready to change many things. I’m getting ready to expose this occult in the highest level. In the next few months, I’m going to tear it down and I’m going to make it shift and there will be a day violence will no longer be heard of in the streets of Nigeria. And it will be one of the safest nations on the face of the earth says God. Halleluiah. God bless you and bless you”. (Prophecy by Cindy Jacobs, year 2002)



1. Nigeria will be the star of Africa.

2. Very soon the HIV/AIDS rate in Nigeria will be the lowest in Africa.

3. Nigeria will be one of the safest places in the world.

4. God is going to raise holy people for himself and for discipling the nations. (Prophecy for Nigeria, March 2005: Cindy Jacobs)

Comments

Popular Posts